Group Day Ticket ['Kleingruppenkarte']
- Available in ticket offices, on the bus, at ticket machines and in sales offices of rail transportation companies.
- For all destinations in Schleswig-Holstein and Hamburg.
- The small group (day) ticket is valid for max. 5 persons. Children from the age of 6 count as adults.
- The small group (day) ticket can be used from Monday to Friday for an unlimited number of rides within the valid region from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 a.m. of the following day; on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays without temporal limitation; during night bus operation until the end of the last night bus ride.
- When traveling by ship with the SFK Förde lines, an additional board surcharge is to to be paid on the ship per ride and per person.
- Increasing the number of group members after the start of the ride is not allowed.
- A small group (day) ticket is only valid if the forename and surname of the person with the longest travel route is entered in the provided fields. This information must be entered indelibly and in block letters prior to the start of the ride.
- 3 children up to the age of 5 are allowed to travel with the ticket holder at no extra charge.