- Single tickets for a bicycle (bus and ship only) are available in the first 3 price categories (PC) and are (prices valid as of 01.08.2010): PC 1 = 1.65€ / PC 2 = 2.30€ and PC 3 = 2.85€. They are valid only in connection with a valid ticket.
- Day tickets for a bicycle are 3.50€ uniformly for the price categories 1 - 20, the net-wide day ticket for bicycles is available for 4.50€. They are valid only in connection with a valid ticket.
- The travel route is determined by the ticket of the bicycle holder.
- Freight bicycles, tandem bikes and bicycles with auxiliary motor are excluded from transportation.
Further regulations for bus services
- In fare zone 4000 (Kiel), until further notice, transportation of bicycles is allowed all-day from Monday through Sunday. To change to different lines is only possible if the required space is available. The decision is in any case up to the driving staff. A right for transportation of bicycles does not exist.
- Maximum 2 bicycles per bus can be carried and only if any inconvenience or risk for passengers can be excluded.
- The transportation of pushchairs and wheelchairs has priority. This means that bicycles have to leave the bus if pushchairs or wheelchairs board at a later time. A reimbursement for the ticket is excluded.
- The passenger is responsible for securing the bicycle.